Mapei Planiseal MR Moisture Barrier Sealer
Make 4 payments of $124.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Mapei Planiseal MR is Two-component water-based epoxy primer and moisture barrier suitable for green concrete and damp substrates. Planiseal MR is a highly versatile water-based epoxy resin compound for use as a primer and protective coating to resist and prevent moisture transmission through mineral substrates. Suitable for applications directly over damp surfaces and freshly installed green concrete, screeds / cementitious toppings. Planiseal MR exhibits excellent positive and negative hydrostatic pressure resistance. Once cured, subsequent waterproofing membranes, adhesives and other finish coats can be applied.
- Can be applied to damp substrates;
- Excellent adhesion properties even on damp concrete;
- Excellent resistance to negative hydrostatic pressure;
- Solvent free and odourless;
- Suitable for internal and external applications;
- Compatible with Mapei membranes, adhesives, levelling compounds and coatings;
- Easy clean up with water.
Colour: light grey - semi-gloss when dry, matt when aged
- Recoat in 2-4 hours
- Apply the finish after 24 hours
- Full cure in 7 days
Mixing ratio: comp. A : comp. B = 1 : 1.
Storage: 12 months.
Consumption: 300-400ml/m² per coat
Packaging: 10 litres (A+B) and 20 litres (A+B) units.
Please note: One 20lt will cover 100sqm with one coat. Mapei highly recommends applying two coats for the best results.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.