Mapei PU Gym Refresh
Keep your Gym Floor looking fresh and clean.
Make 4 payments of $0.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Mapei PU Gym Refresh
Mapei PU Gym Refresh is a water-based aliphatic polyurethane top-coating, specifically formulated in the MAPEI Research & Development laboratory in Italy. It's designed to be a durable coating and adds a protection layer to sports and gym flooring. The Mapei PU Gym Refresh keeps your floor looking fresh and new, avoids stains and makes it so much easier to clean. You can spend your time and money cleaning your gym, or you can spend your money protecting your gym floor and saving you time.
Easy to use and apply on just about any rubber gym floor, the Mapei PU Gym Refresh is best applied on new installations but can also be applied on older installations to help seal, revive and refresh the look of your gym space. The sealing top coat will create a protective barrier that will keep your floor looking new while making it easier to clean.
Mapei PU Gym Refresh is a two-component water-based aliphatic polyurethane top coating. Thanks to the product’s high hide capacity and uniform colour, the PU Gym Refresh is best used on new rubber gym floors as well as help refurbish and refresh existing sports floors. Thanks to its innovative design, the PU Gym Refresh helps add a protective barrier to your floor to help keep the smell and bacteria out of your gym floor.
Mapei PU Gym Refresh is highly resistant to abrasion and chips and improves mechanical properties, thereby maintaining both the integrity of joints in prefabricated floors subjected to frequent cleaning and the durability of the surface of floors. The special water-based formulation of PU Gym Refresh makes the product odourless, which means it is suitable for use in closed environments and makes the work of floor layers easier during application. Thanks to its special chemical composition, PU Gym Refresh is particularly resistant to UV rays.
PU Gym Refresh is specifically formulated to increase protection against bacteria, which means it is suitable for use on surfaces in settings where a high level of hygiene and extended resistance to cleaning operations are required, such as schools, the healthcare sector, etc.
PU Gym Refresh is available in a transparent version and in a wide range of different colours, which may also be mixed and combined using the ColorMap automatic colouring system to obtain customized colours.
- Use PU Gym Refresh only at temperatures between +10°C and +35°C.
- Do not apply PU Gym Refresh under direct sunlight or in windy weather, otherwise, it may dry too quickly.
- Do not use partial quantities of the components to avoid mixing errors; the product may not harden correctly.
- Do not expose the mixed product to direct sources of heat.
- If the top coating is applied in several coats, do not exceed the maximum recoat time of 2 to 48 hours. After more than 48 hours, the surface will need to be adequately prepared with Ultracoat Pad (red or green).
- Use suitable specific cleaning equipment and detergents to clean the surfaces coated with PU Gym Refresh, depending on the type of dirt or stain to be removed.
- Do not apply PU Gym Refresh on dusty, crumbling or weak surfaces, on substrates with oil or grease stains or with stains in general or on surfaces free from hydrostatic pressure. In such cases, the substrate needs to be treated beforehand by adopting the most appropriate technical solutions and then checked to make sure it is feasible to apply PU Gym Refresh.
- Available in 6kg tubs.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.