Zebra Yoga Tiles are an ideal flooring solution for the new and growing Yoga studio. They offer studio owners the ease of installation, portability, improved aesthetics, safety, flexible sizing and durability. These specialized tiles have dense re-bond polyurethane, open cell foam bonded to an 18 ounce traditional tatami textured vinyl surface ideal for all types of Yoga.
This construction combines a waterproof, non-slip surface providing sure footing for your students. Our 1 meter by 2 meter, half inch tiles provide shock-absorbing cushion for less stress on the body and less risk of injury.
The open cell construction does not expand or contract, regardless of temperature. It won’t buckle in high temperature or high humidity environments. The tatami textured vinyl surface with heat sealed corners does not absorb water nor stay wet like carpet, and is specially designed to allow for moisture evaporation, and preventing fungi, mildew and bacteria growth. Zebra Yoga Tiles also assist in retaining heat and humidity for comfort in your studio and are easy to clean and maintain.
Zebra Yoga Tile Floor Advantage:
- Easy to install - Cuts easily for a custom fit.
- Cleans easily and no sweaty carpet smell.
- Comes in convenient 2 meter x 1 meter x 13mm tiles.
- Does not need to be secured with adhesives or glue.
- Comes in two colors: Grey, Wheat and Tatami Green.
- Extremely Durable.
- Traditional Japanese Tatami style surface.
- Superior footing and safety.
- Anti-skid bottom for stability.
- Made in Germany.
- Less expensive alternative to Hard Wood floor.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.