FUJI Spring Floor System
Make 4 payments of $95.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Fuji is proud to offer the best in Subfloor Systems. Great for all Martial Art dojo's as well as Gymnastics, Parkour and Military Obstacle Course Training. Talk with our experienced team on the highest-performing and easiest to install Fuji Spring Floor System for your gym. Give your students the best cushioning possible, help reduce the risk of injury and help retain students longer giving them the best possible training surface. Delivers either Pre Assembled to save you time and labour or for those who are handy with tools in D.I.Y. Kit Form to help save you money.
- Double-Layered Baltic Birch plywood platforms.
- Pre-installed velcro connectors for a speedy install.
- Industrial grade springs, feet, and hardware,
- Available in Pre-Assembled or Kit form saving you $$$$
- DIY Kits including Springs, Perforated Base Board and Solid Top Board.
- Boards are marked for easy assembly.
- Tool-Free Installation - Quick hassle-free velcro system attaches the two layers locking your floor together snugly.
- Lay your Fuji Mats directly on the top
- Typically Dimensions: 1.5m x 1.5m sections at 13cm height
- 25 Springs per board giving you maximum cushioning and protection.
* To help calculate how much you'll need to cover your gym simply calculate your gyms length by width and divide by 2.25 to get to your kit quantity needed. For example, if your space measures 10m x 12m, calculate 10 x 12 = 120 sqm. Divide 120 by 2.25 = 53.33. You will require 54 pieces for your Spring Floor. If you are still unsure or would like to chat with a gym flooring expert, simply call or email us.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.