Mizuno Keiko II Judo Gi
Competition Judo Gi for Adults & Kids optimal comfort.
Make 4 payments of $37.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
The all new Mizuno Keiko II Judo Gi.
A tough, mid-weight (1.5 weave / 650gsm), poly/cotton blend Gi that perfect for experienced juniors, or adults looking for a more comfortable Gi for regular training or local competitions.
The all-new Mizuno Keiko has been designed to be as light as a single weave, with the strength of a double weave. In designing the all-new Keiko model, Mizuno set out to create something light, soft and durable for everyday training. The Keiko model is perfect for hot weather climates helping to reduce and maintain lower body temperature to help maximise your training session. With a 30+ % reduction in weight, the Keiko allows users the freedom of movement with faster reaction time and a greater range of motion. The Mizuno Keiko II Gi sports discrete embroidered Mizuno Run-Bird logos on the upper left arm.
- Available in sizes 140cm to 200cm.
- Belt not included.
- Rice grain
- Embroidered Silver / Black Mizuno logo on the left sleeve
- Black label with white Mizuno logo on the bottom of the jacket
- White inner label with black Mizuno logo
- Back reinforcement seam
- Collar and forearm reinforcements
- Triangular reinforcement at the bottom of the jacket
- Reinforcements from the bottom of the pants to the knees
- Embroidered silver logo
- Polyester 20% Cotton 80%
Mizuno Keiko II Features:
- Rice Weave Jacket Pattern
- Black Mizuno logo on the left sleeve
- Black Mizuno label logo Mizuno white at the bottom of the jacket
- Inner label white logo Mizuno black
- Back Reinforcement Stitching
- Reinforced Collar and Armpits
- Triangular reinforcements on lower skirt
- Drawstring Pants
- Reinforced knees
- Black Mizuno between knee and ankle on right leg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.