Dynamic Guard Sweeps Vol.1 DVD - The Butterfly & X-Guard
Notify me when back in stock
Guard sweeps get you from the bottom to the top in grappling situations. Sweeping an opponent is a very important, yet difficult, skill to master in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, submission grappling and mixed martial arts.
The butterfly guard is one of the most powerful ways to sweep your opponent. The X guard is a recent addition to the grappling arsenal, and transitions into the butterfly guard very smoothly.
This video breaks down the butterfly and X guard games into easy-to-understand techniques, combinations and principles.
There are over 80 techniques, drills and combinations in this 2 hour (122 min) DVD, covering all aspects of the butterfly and X guard positions. The material is applicable to both gi and no-gi grapplers covering the follwoing:
- Competition Footage
- 122 minute (2 hours) of information-packed instruction
- Multiple menus for easy navigation
- Chapter marks for quick scanning
- Professionally manufactured using pressed DVD technology
- Region 0 encoding (to play in any country)
- Packaged in an attractive DVD case
- Also available on VHS
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.