Fuji Sekai 'Onna' Women's Jiu-Jitsu Gi - Blue
Worn by world champion Sophia McDermott Drysdale
Make 4 payments of $44.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Fuji have done it again, creating another awesome new Jiu-Jitsu Gi this time specifically for all the Women Warriors out there. Introducing the all new Fuji Sekai 'Onna' Gi. The words Sekai means "World" in Japanese while Onna means 'Woman'. This authentic womens BJJ Gi from Fuji was designed for serious performance and as a tribute to the world and women of Jiu-Jitsu. Inside print features some of the most popular areas where Jiu-Jitsu is widely practised. From its roots in Japan, to Rio, London, New York and UAE, Jiu-Jitsu has woven its way to every corner of the globe making it the inspiration for the new Sekai Gi.
- Lightweight fabric ideal for BJJ weigh-ins,
- Triple reinforced rip stop pants,
- Stiff collar with extra rows of stitching,
- Bungee cord drawstring for added comfort,
- Contrast stitching,
- Women's cut and available in size W0.
“My favorite thing about the Fuji Sekai is the fabric. It does not hold sweat and doesn’t stretch. This makes training so much better; as you don’t have to worry about rolling around in a sopping wet gi, and when your opponents grab your sleeves, you can actually strip the grips because the fabric is not stretchy. It’s the best gi on the market today for women. It’s tailor made for every size and looks awesome.”
- Jena Bishop
"In all my years of training and competing, the Fuji Sekai gi is by far one of the best gis I have ever worn. These gis are a women's cut so they are slimline through the waist. They are lightweight which is ideal for competitors and they are very durable. My Fuji gis have never ripped. I love the colors of the Sekai gis! I alternate daily between my white and purple gi and my blue and teal gi. I hope Fuji will release another Sekai colour scheme, because I will certainly add it to my collection."
- Sophia Drysdale - World BJJ Champion.
This lightweight Gi design is built to last with triple reinforced rip stop pants and extra rows of stitching for a studier collar.
- Lightweight fabric ideal for Jiu-Jitsu weigh-ins
- Triple reinforced rip stop pants
- Stiff collar with extra rows of stitching
- Bungee cord drawstring for better waist comfort
- Contrast stitching
- 100% Natural Cotton Fabric
- Durable Long Lasting Fiber Weave
- IBJJF approved Gi
- Pre-shipment Quality Control Inspection Guarantee
- Belt not included.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Grappling Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.